Sunday, January 27, 2013

Vince the Eldest - 30 in 30 Series - Artists




Vince Byron Bennett, Jr
6 x 6
Oil on Raymar Panel

Vince is my oldest brother.  He is a songwriter and plays guitar.  Whenever we have family get-togethers he breaks out his guitar and plays songs for us.  We sing and the little ones dance...sometimes we all dance...needless to say it is a great time.  

I love my family.  I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be able to do what I love and be surrounded by such a loving family.  I re-posted the portraits of my other brothers...if you remember...there are four...so you can see them all together.  These portraits will be framed and displayed for me to enjoy.  

It is the last week of Leslie Saeta's 30 artists in 30 days challenge.  Be sure to check out her blog to see all the great artwork!










2 comments:

  1. Great series, Maria. I love how each of these has its own personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful family, Maria...Congratulations on the challenge!!! Vince is painted perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!