Monday, January 14, 2013

Becky Joy - 30 in 30 Artists Series

Becky Joy
6 x 6
Oil on Raymar Panel

Becky Joy is a wonderful plein air painter that lives and paints out west.  Her paintings are not to be missed.  I met Becky on Facebook and follow her blog which is full of great art tips.  She does lots of videos and demonstrations.  When I sent out my request for photos to paint for Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge she was one of the first to cheerfully send me a photo.  I am constantly surprised and delighted by the generous participation I am met with when I requested photos.  

So...off I go...back to the easel.




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Can't believe you can do this in one day! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get such a CHARGE out of it when I see your posts and say "I know her!" You're doing a great job, Missy! So thrilled for and proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!