Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mike - 30 in 30 Artists Series Continues

Mike
6 x 6
Oil on Raymar Panel

This is my brother, Mike.  I have four brothers...if you follow my blog you have already met Richard.  Mike is a very private person so I won't go into much detail about him but he is an artist...he writes beautiful stories of his adventures.  His idea of a shopping trip is to walk to the bottom of the Grand Canyon to pick up a "Phantom Ranch" tee shirt and then walk back to the top...all in one day.  

This is part of my 30 paintings in 30 days...artists series hosted by Leslie Saeta.  Stay tuned for tomorrow's portrait!

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic portrait!! I love the cropped version!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the features in this one Maria..really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!