Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Carl Baratta - 30 artists in 30 days Challenge

Carl Baratta
6 x 6
Oil on Raymar panel

I met Carl Baratta through my brother, Richard.  Carl is a fabulous artist who works at the Art Institute of Chicago.  His work can be seen here.carlbaratta.com.  When I wrote to ask him for a picture for this project he replied immediately and sent this one explaining that he does not have a lot of pictures of himself and this was taken when he was looking out for bears.  When I began my art journey, Carl was always there ready to answer questions and help me out.  

Leslie Saeta's challenge has taken me many places.  I have met new artists and found out more about many that I know.  It has been a wonderful learning experience...and it is not over yet!!!  a couple more days left!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!