Sunday, January 6, 2013

30 in 30...next up...Karen with an "E"


Karen with an "E"
6 x 6
Oil on Raymar Panel

Karen with an "E" is not to be confused with Karin with an "I" Jurick!  I met this Karen online on Facebook.  She lives across the way in Napier, New Zealand.  She is a fabulous artist and has joined the fray painting 30 paintings in 30 days.  Check out her blog 

And while you are at it check out all the great 30 in 30 artwork on Leslie Saeta's Blog

Favorite quote from Karen's Facebook page...

No one ever hurt their eyesight by looking on the bright side!!!



5 comments:

  1. lovely as always! I knew who it was before I clicked on the painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing with an A!!!! Wow Maria! Loving these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognized Karen right away! Just amazing!! Can't wait to see #6!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the brushwork that defines the structure of her face. Your glasses are also well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Mary! I could tell it was Karen without even reading the title!

    ReplyDelete

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!