Friday, January 18, 2013

Dana - 30 artists in 30 days...the paintings continue

Dana Stephens Smith
6 x 6 
Oil on Raymar Panel

Dana and I met online through the International School of Bangkok Thailand's group.  She is the grandmother of the adorable little girl in the yellow canoe on my facebook page.  She is a very creative artist working in various media whenever the mood strikes. 

Leslie Saeta's challenge to do 30 paintings in 30 days continues!  The participation has not wavered a bit...check out her blog to see the other participants!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - love the eyes, and the skillful handling of the nose! 30 in 30 is great for skill sharpening, I think! I see that for myself, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful portrait of Dana!! You did so well!!

    ReplyDelete

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!