Monday, January 7, 2013

Kelly with one "E"


Kelly with one "E"
6 x 6
Oil on Raymar panel

Does anyone remember the movie "If It's Tuesday...This must be Belgium???"  That what I thought of when I got ready to post the next installment in my 30 in 30 series.  I thought...where am I ...what am I posting today..what day is it???  It is a blurry challenge but a fun blur!  

When I think of names I always think of letters...what letters are in the name...is there an extra e and extra i or maybe a y instead of ie.  It always makes me wonder.  I remember growing up my mom would  say her name "Lucile with one "L" and Bennett two "n's" and two "t's".  Maybe that is why I am always looking for the letters.  That is why this is Kelly with one "E".   Kelly is an artist I met on facebook and find her to be not only a wonderful artist...check out her blog here...but also a wonderfully supportive friend.  I have always have a bit of a phobia about painting teeth...well...Kelly helped me with that too!!!  Such a big smile!  

OK...day 6 is done...on to day 7!!!  And don't forget to check out all the 30 in 30 artwork on Leslie Saeta's Blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!