Sunday, September 30, 2012

Say "Cheese"

Say "Cheese"
9 x 12
Oil on Raymar panel

$200


Did you ever try to take a picture of an uncooperative subject?  This mom was trying her best to get a good shot of her adorable daughter...but the little one was not having it!  A long day of sight seeing had taken its toll...

Of course their trials were my good fortune!  I love the gesture on this one...the mom leaning back a bit yet close enough to hold on to the little one who was shielding her eyes from the sun and trying to avoid yet another photo.  




4 comments:

  1. Great gestures! Mom reminds me of Jackie Kennedy back in the day-especially the hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great connection between them and that is what it is all about. I agree that the little girls gesture is so good!! I can feel her pain:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this series, Maria. This one is especially cute! I have a grandson that NEVER cooperates when the camera is brought. This reminds me of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, the body language here is terrific! I can feel the joy you pour into your paintings!

    ReplyDelete

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!