Monday, June 16, 2014

Sharing - A boy and his dog

Sharing 
16 x 20
Oil on Raymar Panel

$600

I just love this scene for so many reasons.  It shows the special bond between a boy and his dog...it shows the selfless act of sharing his cup of water...and it shows the complete and utter trust between the two.  It was a joy to paint.

In other bits of good news I have had the complete and utter privilege of photographing both of my parents in a recent photo shoot and plan on portraits of them both in the near future.  They are in their late 80's and cannot sit for me but agreed to the shoot.  

AND I begin my next copy at the National Gallery of Art this Wednesday.  I am painting "Autumn" by Winslow Homer.  I love the deep rich reds and greens in this piece...and of course the figurative work also.  Stay tuned to see my progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!