Sunday, July 29, 2012

Daddy's Helper - A trip to the beach


Daddy's Helper
8 x 16
Oil on Raymar Panel
SOLD

Could this painting pull at my heartstrings any more?  This is my son getting a helping hand from his son on the way to the beach.  The wheelbarrow served as a cart for towels, paraphernalia and my grandson when he got tired!  

We spent a week at the beach with the whole family, two sons, two daughter in laws and one grandson along with my husband and myself.  It was a fabulous time.  My grandson loves the water and was absolutely fearless running towards the waves.  So fun to find the wonder and magic of the ocean through his eyes.  Everything was fresh and new.  Memories I treasure.  

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Your grandson looks like he is pushing hard and helping his dad. Great job in creating that feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure know how to capture a mood and feeling of moment. Love this painting and the subject.

    ReplyDelete

Yayyy!!! Thanks for commenting!